Monday, May 14, 2012

What class to roll in Diablo 3? Which is the best class for you?

For a couple of weeks now I keep thinking and I really can't decide what class to play in Diablo 3 at launch. Being a veteran Diablo 2 player, I love all the classes because lets be honest, all of them have elements from Diablo 2. My favorite class back then was the necromancer, therefore I might roll a witch doctor in Diablo 3 because I really love summoning things. But I really like the barbarian too, he impressed me the most in the beta. Don't get me wrong, I will play with all the classes eventually but I just don't know what class to roll at launch, as my first character.

If you wonder which is the best class for you in Diablo 3, especially for your first character, you need to choose the one that suits your play style best. It's imperative to choose the class you enjoy most at beginning, because you will always remember the first run of Diablo 3, I promise you that. Imagine that now, after 11 years I still remember how I defeated Diablo for the first time with my necromancer in D2. I really think I will keep the tradition and I will choose the witch doctor as my first character and the barbarian will follow second.

If there are people out there that just don't know what class to choose in Diablo 3, my answer for you is just think about what you like most. If you like high dps spells, roll a wizard, if you like bows and crossbows pick the demon hunter, if you like brute force and smashing things choose the Barbarian and so on. Knowing Blizzard I believe that all five classes are balanced and there is no such thing as "best class" in Diablo 3. What about you guys, what class will you choose as your first one in Diablo 3?

Related stories:



1 comment:

  1. I think I will roll a Wizard for the insane DPS!!

    ReplyDelete