Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zoltun Kulle's head location in the Forgotten Ruins

I bet many of you explored the Forgotten Ruins an did not find Zoltun Kulle's head easily. As you can see on the map posted bellow, it is very easy to miss the spot and go further reaching a dead end eventually. Of course in Diablo 3 the map is randomly generated and this is one of the things that makes this game so impressive because every time you play it, the map is different. So if you wonder where is Zoltun Kulle's head located, I can tell you for sure that the it is in the ruins, but you just have to look in every corner because if you could not find it, for sure you missed a spot.

With my first character I found the head instantly, but with my second one, I missed the spot and I ended up pressing the tab key and search the map in detail. For those of you who have not played Diablo before, know that this things can happen especially if you are not paying full attention to the map.








Related stories:



No comments:

Post a Comment