Saturday, March 24, 2012

Runic Games about Diablo 3

The creators of the upcoming Torchlight 2, Runic Games, congratulated Blizzard for the release date announcement for Diablo 3. This guys are full of fair play and told the world that they are aware that Torchlight 2 will not be as complex as Diablo 3, because they don't have Blizzard's resources or marketing power, but in their vision there is enough room out there for both games, even though they are addressing to the same audience. We rarely see this kind of attitude for a direct competitor especially in the gaming world, so I was very impressed when I read this article.

I never played Torchlight before because I'm a one hundred percent Diablo fan and I don't like cloned games, but know I can sincerely say that I will try it when it will come out.

Related stories:



No comments:

Post a Comment